greenest house in the neighborhood
2 full bathrooms
GREEN LIVING in a BLUE RIBBON SCHOOL DISTRICT! Park-like yard backs to trees and stream. Classic rancher with open living/dining area, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and a renovated full bath on the main level, plus additional living space in the lower level. Super efficient galley kitchen has custom cabinets that feature pull-out shelves, drawer dividers, and a built-in pantry. The lower level family room is completely private and connects to a full bath, so it could be used as a bedroom suite. A 20’ x 19.5’ rear addition with outside entrance and 220 electrical wiring could be an art or yoga studio, woodworking or auto workshop, exercise or play space. This pristine home has been lovingly maintained and updated as follows:
- Energy-efficient geothermal heat and A/C installed in 2012 with a 10- year warranty
- Geothermal/electric water heater installed in 2010
- Solar energy panels installed in 2012 -- Assumable monthly lease payment is $65, and this guarantees you an annual output; Solar City pays you the difference between their basis and actual output.
- New roof, windows, exterior doors, and siding in 2007
- New generator hard-wired to house electrical panel for easy power access during outage
- Recent carpet in living room and bedrooms (installed over hardwood)
- Low-maintenance composite deck overlooks back yard
Convenient location minutes from 695 and I-83 and myriad shopping and dining options.
Copyright 2014. HomeFusion, LLC. All rights reserved.